.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Saturday 4 December 2010

Yay! The 400th page viewer is ANT!

Congratulations to ANT for being the lucky 400th person to view this blog! This shout-out is dedicated to you. Just to tell all you gerbils out there, ANT is an amazing gal! This time it's me clapping at you! Check out her blog: http://lifeinthemindofant.blogspot.com/
Thanks a gerbillion to you, ANT! Keep those page views coming everybody and you never know, you may be the lucky 500th page viewer! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment