.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Friday 3 December 2010

Back to the mission...!

I haven't told you much about my adventures that I've been on for the mission of getting back the key from Stas. That's because I've been so busy on treacherous treks through hot and cold! But I apologize. I have been all round the world and I am near my final destination (or so the SatNav says!). So far, I have been to the Sahara Desert, where I have been chased by camels, so I decided to quickly teleport. Because I didn't have enough time to think of where I wanted to teleport to, I ended up at the North Pole. I accidently entered Mexx the Polarbear's territory so I got chased out by the rest of Mexx's polarbear friends. I teleported again and this time I ended up in the Stone Age (dunno how that happened!). I was tired so I went into a cave hoping for a nice nap (gosh, I feel like a cat having a cat nap). Just as I was dozing off, I got hit around the head by a Caveman with a club. This time I made sure that I teleported back home. When I got home I found an email sent to me by Ruby. The email gave me the whereabouts of Stas (turns out that she was sleep-walking). I aim to retrieve the key in the next 24 hours.
Anyway, thanks for using _ minutes of your precious time to read all this. I am very grateful!
There will be more to come very soon...

1 comment:

  1. Hey J
    I can finally comment!
    it has made me a blog though which I have no idea how to use.

    ReplyDelete