.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Quote Advent Calendar: Day 8

"I don't do arr's, but I do do darr's!"
- J.C. K.W.

Story behind quote:
One day in the morning when we got to Nasha Academy, it was before the bell so we were stood there chatting. I can't remember exactly what was so cute but Master said 'darr' instead of the usual 'arr'! Everybody picked up on the fact that Master said 'darr', Ruby in particular, and that was when Master said "I don't do arr's, but I do do darr's!" Afterwards, Ruby had a laughing fit about the word 'doodarr'!

No comments:

Post a Comment