.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Thursday 23 December 2010

A huge Thank You!

Thanks a gerbillion to everybody who got me a Christmas present. I think it is very kind of you. I love them all!
Nasha: Thanks for my absolutely scrummy Aero! I don't think there's anymore of it ;)
The Beckster: Your home-made hand-made chocs and sweeties were gorgeous! Thank you, I really appreciate it!
ArwaChihuahua: Thanks for the lovely duckies! They are swimming around in my bath tub as we speak!
Mexx: Thank you for your lovely perfume! It smells great but the only thing is that it is "Oh So C-c-cute"! And you know that I have a thing about c-c-cuteness...!
Charlotte: Wow! All of it was just wonderful! Thank you!
Millie: I loved all your biscuits! How can you all go around being able to bake so well?!?! Thanks!
Ruby: I absolutely love my gerbil calendar. That has definitely made my Christmas! I will shrink it and hang it inside the GerbilMaestro! Danke schon!
I am so sorry if I have missed you out! My memory is deteriorating by the minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment