.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Thursday 23 December 2010

Who was the 600th page-viewer?

We never said congratulations to our 600th page-viewer. No one commented. But if it was you then comment on this post and you will still get your shout-out. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. i don't know who's 600 but i'm the 700th!!

    YAAAY! heehee x

    love you so much gerbil!!!!:D

    Have a great christmas!

    ReplyDelete