.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Quote Advent Calendar: Day 7

"Take me to your dojo!"
- M.H.

Story behind quote:
As you may know, Master is a kungfu sensei. This is not much of a secret as everybody at Nasha Academy knows it too! This is a phrase that one particular guy used to say to Master. Every time he said it to Master, Master would just look at him with an expression that just said, "What the heck?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment