.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Thursday 30 December 2010

Quote Advent Calendar 2010 Archive

Here are all the quotes from the Quote Advent Calendar 2010:

Day 1: "Caveman must have stick!"
- M.R.
Day 2: "We're special in a special way!"
- J.C. M.R.
Day 3: "Paul, that is just appalling!"
- J.C. P.M.
Day 4: "Crouch, like Peter!"
- J.C. M.R.
Day 5: "It's all in your head!"
- S.A. J.C. M.R.
Day 6: "You're a smarticle, particle, article!"
- M.R. J.C.
Day 7: "Take me to your dojo!"
- M.H.
Day 8: "I don't do arr's, but I do do darr's!"
- J.C. K.W. 
Day 9: ANT: "There is major skill-"
Master: "-Age in the vill-"
ANT: "-Age!"
- A.T. J.C.
Day 10: "Ooh, and the Bear is getting angry now. She's really getting into the game, just look at her shouting and waving her paws around! Oh no, she's just hit someone in the face...!"
- A.T. J.C.
Day 11: "When the Sun dies, will it go to heaven?"
- L.B.
Day 12: "Let's get some more of the 'you know what's'!"
- J.C. M.R.
Day 13: "I love this weather, it makes me feel like a dragon!"
- J.C. M.W.
Day 14: "...I closed my eyes, waiting for a crash, and I could just imagine milk bottles rolling around on the floor!"
- R.M. J.C.
Day 15: "Ladies, gentlemen, and Paul..."
- L.S.
Day 16: "A cough a day keeps the Bear away!"
- J.C.
Day 17: "Did I just beat you? Oh yaaay!!! (claps in a circle)"
- J.C. M.R.
Day 18: "Catch my shoe!"
- M.W.
Day 19: "Hmmm, sounds like a distant bird have a spas attack"
"Or a hippo singing in the shower!"
- J.C. M.R.
Day 20: "We want to learn kungfu, Sensei!"
- L.S. M.A. C.B. K.M. A.W. A.T. A.A.
Day 21: "I don't mean to be big-headed, but..."
- J.C. T.C.
Day 22: "When it comes to Nasha, it's always cool!"
- J.C. A.N.
Day 23: "Crane!"
- Everybody
Day 24: "Deffo!"
- M.R. J.C.
Day 25: "That was sensei-tional!"
- E.S.

You can find the story behind each quote in the quote's post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment