.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Quote Advent Calendar: Day 14

"...I closed my eyes, waiting for a crash, and I could just imagine milk bottles rolling around on the floor!"
- R.M. J.C.

Story behind quote:
The Beckster was telling Master about  a time when she was walking home with Ruby after school and how she thought there was going to be an incident with a few vehicles and some milk bottles. Master cannot bring herself to tell the story as it is just too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment