.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Thursday 23 December 2010

Remember to vote on the poll!

Remember, you've only got a few more days left to vote on the poll about whether or not there should be a Chuck Norris Corner on this blog. Hurry if you haven't yet voted. If you have changed your mind then there is still time to change your vote. Time is nearly upon us! Your vote could decide the future of this blog...
Here are a few reasons why there should be a Chuck Norris Corner on this blog just to help you decide:
1. Chuck Norris is awesome.
2. Chuck Norris is superior.
3. We like ninjas, kungfu and senseis here on this blog.
And the list just goes on and on and on...

No comments:

Post a Comment