.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Fact: Wadz is an AMAZING CHEF!!!

Wow! Today I have tasted the best dish ever! It was Wadz's Ratatouille! I would happily eat that 3 meals a day :] Well done Wadz! I give your Ratatouille 11/10! That's how good it is! :]

2 comments:

  1. BLESS YOU ALL, HALLELUJAH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx here's ur on-line warrior bible hope u enjoy! http://thewaysofthewarrior.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete