.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Jimmy XXV and Jimmy XXVI - Part I

Here is the story of Jimmy XXV (25th) and Jimmy XXVI (26th):
On the way back home from Nasha Academy today, with Wadz and ANT, I saw a ladybird.
So I said "Look, it's a ladybird." After I had said the word 'ladybird', Wadz suddenly went into her 'must-find-ladybird' mode and shouted "Where's the ladybird, where?!?!" So I showed her where it was, and she decided to pick it up (Wadz has always liked pickin up ladybirds for some reason!) and named it Jimmy XXV (Btw, if you hadn't realised, every ladybird that Wadz finds is called Jimmy). After a while she dropped Jimmy XXV but demanded that she picks it up again.Wadz struggled to pick it up and unfortunately, in the end, it died. But do not fear, gerbils, Jimmy XXV came back to life again! (But we didn't know that, at the time)
Come back tomorrow for part II of this epic story :]

No comments:

Post a Comment