.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Mexx gets poned big time...by a satsuma!!!

At breaktime at Nasha Academy, we were all just chillin'. Mexx was eating a clementine, so therefore we had a discussion about all the different types of oranges (tangerines, clementines, satsumas, and the list goes on...), this conversation concluded with Mexx saying that she didn't like any other type of orange except from clementines. At this point, ArwaChihuahua get's out a satsuma and starts eating it. Then Mexx and Master have a little argument over whether it is a clementine or a satsuma. Mexx was so convinced that it was a clementine, which it wasn't, she asked ArwaChihuahua for a segment of the fruit. After Mexx put it in her mouth and started chewing did she realise that it was a satsuma. All we hear is, "Urghhh, it is a satsuma, ewwww!" And then we see Mexx running to the nearest bin and spitting out the satsuma. And that is how Mexx got utterly poned by Master...and a satsuma! 

No comments:

Post a Comment