.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 4 April 2011

Mexx's Birthdays...!

I thought I'd tell you this, just so you know. We are getting very close to Mexx's Birthday (yay!), however, due to the differences between the Bear Calendar and the Caveman Calendar, Mexx has two birthdays in a year! Her 'Bear' Birthday is on the 5th April and her 'Caveman' Birthday is on the 5th May. We can't wait to celebrate with her! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment