.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Thursday 21 April 2011

ANT's interesting story...about the 'FEARLESS WARRIOR DOG'!!!

Today, ANT sent me an email about her interesting day at a nearby river. Here is what she wrote:

I was at the river today and there was this swan swimming around, I think it was protecting its teritory because whenever someone came near the edge it would hiss. It seemed to particularly hate dogs! Every dog ran away scared afterwards. Then this one dog came, and jumped straight in! When the swan came and hissed it jumped in again, lol! I thought in my head ‘FEARLESS! WARRIOR DOG!!!!!!’

No comments:

Post a Comment