.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Thursday 7 April 2011

Jimmy XXV and Jimmy XXVI - Part II

Here is part II of the story of Jimmy XXV and Jimmy XXVI:
At the time we presumed that Jimmy XXV had died and so we just left him there and walked on. Wadz was talking about how she had learned not to attempt to pick up ladybirds on flat surfaces. So we said "Never mind, at least we will know for next time!"
"Yeah, next time it will be Jimmy XXVI."
Just as Wadz said this, ANT said, "Oh my gosh, it can't be! It's another ladybird!" It was indeed another ladybird, but this time in a bush. Wadz went to try and pick it up, but in the end gave up and decided not to. So, there you have it, gerbils. And the lesson from that story was, "Don't attempt to pick up ladybirds on flat surfaces" :]

No comments:

Post a Comment