.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 23 July 2012

MouseMouseMonday #17: Films to see this summer

Hey peeps!

We're gonna kick off your summer with a few films that are just must-sees! Keep reading...

First up...The Dark Knight Rises!
The final film in the Batman trilogy promises to be epic, featuring Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gay Oldman and Anne Hathaway! Why not check out the trailer?
Official website: http://www.thedarkknightrises.com/home.php

Next up...The Lorax!!
As you may know already, The Lorax was released in US cinemas earlier this year, but in the UK it has just come out. This hilarious story of the eponymous woodland creature features the voices of Danny DeVito, Ed Helms, Zac Efron and Taylor Swift. Here's the trailer:
Official website: http://www.theloraxmovie.com/index.php

And lastly for today...The Amazing Spider-Man!!!
I personally cannot wait to see this new take on the original Peter Parker story, starring Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone and Rhys Ifans. Take a look at the trailer:
Official website: http://www.theamazingspiderman.com/site/

That's it for this Monday! I hope you've had a good time reading ;)
Comment if you have seen a good film lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment