.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Saturday 14 July 2012

Sports & Enterprise Day Report


As usual, it is a tradition that our form make a terrible mess of organising Enterprise Day beforehand and then wing it on the actual day. Last year, we managed to make a whopping twelve Great British Pounds, placing us last in order of which form made the largest profit. I am pleased to announce that, this year, we managed to beat last year's total by making £15! I think that was a pretty decent profit, considering we were selling cartoons and also bullying various kids into having a go at guessing the number of sweets there were in the jar! However, it looked like such a fix when ANT won with the closest guess to our jar of blue Smarties! It was astonishing to see the amount of joy that Smarties brings to people. A P.E. teacher managed to guess exactly the number of sweets in the green jar and was thrilled when he was told that he had won, especially as his guess had been a joke (it was 69)!
After lunch came Sports Day. As ANT had anticipated, Master managed to get dragged into participating in the 300m sprint, which she was not originally put down for. In the end, Master ended up getting bronze for her impromptu efforts :) Meanwhile, Wadz was a quarter of the reason that the Yellows won the girl’s relay. I was unable to witness her athlectic skillage from where I was standing, but I am sure her speed was almost parallel to that of the boy in Year 7 whom ANT has branded, ‘The Flame’.
All in all, it was a most eventful Friday where we had plenty of laughs, though it does sadden me slightly to say that this is the last year in which we get to participate, but oh well, we’ll live ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment