.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Saturday 6 January 2018

Quote Week 2018: January - Day 6

"Good evening, my good sir! Can we have a pitcher of your finest Tu-itty Fru-itty, please?"
- The Crew

Story behind quote:
Whilst down at the local pub, the crew spotted a new drink on the menu which was spelled 'Tuity Fruity', which didn't sit right with any of us. Jen, tasked with ordering drinks, was dared to pronounce it as 'Tu-itty Fru-itty' to the bartender, however didn't go through with it for fear of bursting out laughing.

What was rather impressive was the colour of it, as shown below.




It was actually lovely and tropical, would 100% recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment