.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Quote Week 2018: January - Day 3

Cap: "You know microwave meals?"
Jen: "Who?!"
- L.R. J.C.

Story behind quote:
In Jen's defence, the crew were sat in a rather noisy pub, which led to her thinking she heard "you know Michael O'Neill", a character that we don't know particularly well.

Anyways, Cap was remarking on how it is that supermarkets come up with microwave times for different meals; do they just figure it out through trial and error, or is there a more exact science to it all? The crew continued to contemplate the people whose jobs it must be to test all this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment