.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 1 January 2018

*Raises a glass to 2018*

Happy New Year, everyone!

I hope 2018 is a successful one for you and all of your loved ones.

You've guessed it, I'm back. How nice and familiar it feels to sit here and type this out to you; to be honest I've rather missed this whole interface. For those of you who might be curious, this is what it looks like whenever I'm writing a post:
Click to enlarge

So I've decided to do a little more blogging, it might just be a bit of fun for the both of us. What do you say, are you in?

I won't promise regular posts, but there will be bits and pieces whenever I feel like there's something to talk about. Let's start off with something easy, like a Quote Week. Yes, I think we've got just enough for 7 days even without me stretching things out over multiple days (I know how much it annoys Slickens).

Also, my cat, Hino-san, says hi.
Click to enlarge

So that's all I've got to say for now.

Until next time, have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment