.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 7 January 2018

Quote Week 2018: January - Day 7

"Facebook Stories, what are they good for?"
- The Crew

Story behind quote:
The crew were discussing how they know very few people who use Facebook Stories, in fact the only person that came to mind was someone from the Academy, let's call her Jeanne.

Jen suggested that perhaps if the whole crew started using the Stories function they could make it more popular within their circles, however it is more likely that they would become the Jeanne of other people's lives.

Note: We are not affiliated with Facebook.

1 comment:


  1. I like what you shared in the article, thank you for that, it has given me more experience. I would like to share with you some interesting things, if you have free time and want to find a tool for fun read it now.i'm not perfect but i love you quotes Read and ponder the good quotes of life below, you will surely draw in life's own deep lessonstruyện ngược tâm nữ chínhOr you can go and search for the most fun games to play likegame bong hoa. Surely what I'm introducing to you will not disappoint you. Please click and experience. Having fun.

    ReplyDelete