.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Top 12 Moments of 2014: No. 9

No. 9: Regurgitation

Nothing was ever the same after Master spat out a leaf from her salad. Alexis and his crew came up with a hypothesis, that has yet to be proven, about Master's ability to regurgitate random every day objects (a particular favourite was Blu Tack, for some reason). To this day, whenever anyone mentions regurgitation, Master remembers this ol' gag (if you'll excuse the pun).

No comments:

Post a Comment