.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Top 12 Moments of 2014: No. 12

Welcome, one and all, to our Top 12 Moments countdown! Today we'll be reviewing the year and taking a look back at some of the most memorable parts. So, let's get started!

No. 12: 20p's

I'm not completely sure when this became a thing, but it has definitely earned its place as one of our recurring jokes. I'm pretty sure we made a SoundBite on this, which was never released, but I've managed to find the cover image for the video.
Art by Simon Wicks
The story was that Wicks' grandmother would occasionally send her coins in the post. We then went on to ponder that if people sent us 20 pence pieces we'd probably have enough to pay for the old Minecraft server, not that we have much time to play on it nowadays anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment