.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Top 12 Moments of 2014: No. 5

Making it into the top 5...

No. 5: Doncasterish

What can I say, it's become quite a trend, this year, to go for a more Northern accent. It's just so infectious, sometimes Master finds it difficult to snap out of it, but thank goodness Sharah is keeping her eyes and ears on the case to make sure Doncasterish doesn't creep into the former's speech.

Further reading:
Quote Advent Calendar 2014 - Day 23

No comments:

Post a Comment