.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Quote Advent Calendar: Day 23

"Are they making a film?"
- Man in [insert name of fast food chain]

Story behind quote:
When Sharah, Wicks and Master were at Nine Worlds ('Geekfest'), they went out for lunch at a nearby fast food chain. At one point, most people at the convention were piling in for their lunch as well. Given that everyone was in a costume of some sort, a man turned around and asked Wicks, "are they making a film?" to which Wicks simply replied "No." It seemed like a strange thing to ask as all our costumes were of different genres, so what sort of film would we supposedly be shooting...?

No comments:

Post a Comment