.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Top 12 Moments of 2014: No. 1

Topping this year's list...

No. 1: Buy buy (sell sell)

On a personal level, I feel that I have really discovered a passion for business this year. That one typo ('buy guys'), the subsequent picture and that laughs that followed really sum up the Team Business nature of things around here. It brings such joy that can only be rivalled with your response to this blog. Thank you everyone for making this such a spectacular year with so many fantastic memories.
By Simon Wicks

I think it's time now to say buy buy to 2014. Bring it on, 2015!

Further reading:
WNR #62

No comments:

Post a Comment