.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 7 October 2012

Weekly News Round-Up #2: 30/09/2012

Dang! Missed what happened last week? Do not fear :)

Sunday 30th September 2012

This week, we welcomed ANT back to the Academy with open arms! Yay! :)
In the middle of the week we were treated to the first years' efforts at singing ABBA songs in languages such as French, German and Spanish. I'm sorry to say this, but afterwards, ANT turned to Master and said, "Well they were all a bit dull this year, eh?" and as much as I wished to disagree, I couldn't helping thinking the same.
In other news, Mexx Bear and Master suffered memory loss when, on the walk back home from the Academy on Friday, they just couldn't remember what it was that they were talking about a mere 24 hours ago. They even went to such extreme measures as re-enacting the journey the previous day in an attrempt to jog their memories. They got pretty close to remembering, at the end of the walk they had managed to figure out the beginning and end of the conversation, but somehow not the middle. I think that it just goes to show how trivial and unimportant their conversations really are. Anyone got any methods of trying to remember things again? Well, there's something to think about for this week!
Until next week, have a good one :)

Check out what happened this week now in the Weekly News Round-Up Column :)

No comments:

Post a Comment