.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 14 October 2012

Weekly News Round-Up #3: 07/10/2012

This week has been a slightly uneventful week, but then again, it may be argued that your week is what you make of it, so here is my take on week commencing Monday 1st October 2012. ('Pinch, punch, first day of the month!' - Quote from ANT)
Once again, you may think it is a little sad that the only interesting thing that happened was assembly. Yes, on Wednesday, our year group came together as a whole, like we usually do, and sat down for a little chat in the Nasha Academy auditorium. However, this week, when I say a little chat, I mean quite a lengthy chat indeed on all things concerning drugs and alcohol. I'm sure you will all agree with me that it is a very serious topic and one that should not be over-looked. But I must admit that the presentation that was given was most tedious and the lovely women just rambled on a little. Here, I shall reinforce her message that you should not use illegal substances as there will be serious consequences.
Well, I didn't intend for it to end up a serious chat, but never mind. On to more light-hearted subjects, Master's been continuously obssessing over mermaid colour (which is the background to this blog). It has officially been added to the list of special colours, including midnight blue, lime green, sunshine yellow and crimson. Can you think of anymore awesome colours?
Until next week, have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment