.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Quote Week: October - Day 2

"Little bottle, holds a lot!"
- A.A.

Story behind quote:
At lunch time, ArwaChihuahua had an Actimel bottle (for those who don't know what Actimel is, it is a yoghurt brand. The bottle measure around about 10cm in height with a diameter of 2.5cm. For those who like a more visual representation, there is an image below)
But back to the point, because we are all very environmentally conscious, ArwaChihuahua decided to run an investigation into how much rubbish she could fit into it during lunch time. I think it managed to hold an apple core, multiple crisp wrappers, a Capri Sun pouch and other pieces of packaging. It was indeed very impressive and at one point Arwa made the joke, "Little bottle, holds a lot!", from some drinks advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment