.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 28 October 2012

Weekly News Round-Up #5: 21/10/2012

This week has been more eventful than usual, I must admit.
The week was kicked off with a couple of exams and tests (oh what joy) with more tests to come next week (even more fun). [Notice the sarcasm in the brackets.]
But onto brighter events, it was Wadz's birthday on Wednesday! I hope she had an amazing day :) The Beckster, once again, exhibited her absolutely awesome baking skills by providing a rainbow cake. For those who weren't there, let me describe it to you: 6 different coloured cakes layered on top of eachother wrapped up in a gorgeous buttercream icing, or in other words, heaven! It looked great, it tasted great and it left my hands smelling of sugar the rest of the day. However, one of the downsides of all the sugar was the hyperactivity. Oh dear... ;)
To end the week, Master managed to pronounce the word yacht [which is meant to be pronounced yot, for those who are unsure] wrong. Instead, Master said yakt. Oh dear. Meanwhile, ANT, who was also present at the time, said that that event pretty much (and I quote) 'made her year.' Well, what can I say (no pun intended).
Until next week, have a good one :)
(P.S. I offer my most sincere apologies for all the brackets in this weeks post, I don't know what came over me, but oh well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment