.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 8 October 2012

MouseMouseMonday #19: Music + Films

Hey guys!

So I haven't done one of these posts in a while, mostly because I haven't spotted a lot of interesting films or new music. But, after visiting the cinema yesterday with some of 'The Gang', I managed to see a few trailers for some cool up-coming movies.

First up...
'Taken 2'! We went to see this yesterday and I would say that, as a whole, we thought it was pretty good :)
Why not check out the trailer for yourself?

Second...
I thought I'd be sneaky and put this in, Ellie Goulding's new song, 'I Know You Care', for the film, 'Now Is Good', starring Dakota Fanning and Jeremy Irvine (you know, from 'War Horse'?)/ Check it out, I must admit I love the song and the movie looks beautiful.
Ellie Goulding's new album, 'Halcyon' is out today :)

And lastly for today...
Another film, 'Chasing Mavericks'! Based on a true story, this looks incredibly inspirational. Take a look of the trailer below:
'Chasing Mavericks' will be released in cinemas on 26th October 2012 :)

That's all for this week! Hope you enjoyed it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment