.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Thursday 4 October 2012

Autumn Colour Trend for this blog!

So, after an incident that happened today in Form, Master has become obssessed with this particular colour.

Story behind this whole colour obssession:
In Form time this morning, Master complimented someone on their nail polish. It was like a metallic teal/turqoise/blue/green colour, in short, it was awesome! Obviously, you can see that I had trouble describing the colour to you, but ANT managed to come up with the perfect name for the colour: Mermaid colour!

And now, this colour shall rain down on this blog until Master has a new obssession! Hope you like it :)

Note: This background colour is the closest I can get to the actual colour that I'm trying to describe to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment