.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 14 February 2011

Today...

I shall start this post off by talking about tomorrow first.
Tomorrow sees all of us doing some exams, which Mexx is particularly worried about! She has been panicking all day about it. It has just left ANT and Master laughing their heads off! They find it hilarious how Mexx thinks she is an idiot or that she is dumb! It is absolute nonsense! By the way, that is all I have to say about today. Here is a short summary: Mexx Bear runs around hysterically panicking about exams. Everybody else find her actions hilarious!
In previous years, Mexx has been known for snapping pencils, but this time, if she does snap a pencil then it may cost her for her answer paper to be confiscated and ripped up. This also happens if you happen to turn round and make eye contact during the test. So, if any of our papers are ripped up tomorrow because we turned round to find out what that big 'snap' behind us was, then we can be sure to blame it Bear...! But I am sure it will not come to that and Bear shall remain calm (I hope I am right).
I hope everybody does well tomorrow! Good Luck! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment