.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Monday 14 February 2011

Mexx's New Name = EPIC!!!!!

Wadz came up with a new name for Mexx Bear today, and it has driven Mexx absolutely insane!

Here is a list of all of Mexx's names:
Mexx Bear
Solar Panel
Caveman
Colon
Coka Cola
AND here is her new name...
...wait for it...
...BAD KID BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason for this name is simple, it's because she is a totally bad kid!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment