.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 February 2011

This was good enough to make Mexx Bear laugh...!

As Mexx was a little down-in-the-dumps today, I just happened to make up a few jokes about her that happened to be...mildly related to Tinie Tempah. Here is what I said (Remember: When you are reading this, read all the italic words in the way they sound in their song. Have fun!):
Oh look Stas, Bear looks as though she is going to Pass Out, it might be because she's feelin' a little Frisky! Oooh! Bear's Tempah is wearing thin, it's probably been reduced to this Tinie little thing by now! Actually, on second thoughts, Bear is Invincible, so I'm sure she'll be fine! After all, she is just abouts Wonderbear :)
Yep, those jokes really were Written In The Stars! (Btw, I had to say the Wonderbear part quickly or else I would have recieved a slap on the face)
Check back on this blog frequently as we make more joke Discoverys!

Comment if you have any more Tinie Tempah related jokes for Mexx!

1 comment:

  1. GERRY I LOVE THIS POST :D HAVE A GOOD WEEK X

    ReplyDelete