.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Thursday 3 February 2011

Pencils...!

Today, Nasha, Mexx, Master and lots of others took part in a Maths Challenge at Nasha Academy. In previous years Mexx Bear has been known for smapping pencils when frustrated at a question she cannot answer. This year, Nasha and Master were joking to Mexx about it. Thankfully no pencils were damaged at the end of the day. Now Mexx is going around calling us suckers just to prove her point. Does Mexx realise that Nasha and Master were just kiddin'? All in all, it was a cool experience! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment