.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Friday 18 February 2011

Bear-related songs...!

I thought I'd do a special post on bear-related songs. All of these are dedicated to Mexx! :)
Here is the list:
Bear-llionaire (Billionaire - Travie Mccoy ft. Bruno Mars)
Who's That Bear? (Who's That Chick? - David Guetta ft. Rihanna)
Wonderbear (Wonderman - Tinie Tempah ft. Ellie Goulding)
White Bear (White Horse - Taylor Swift)
Do It Like a Bear (Do It Like A Dude - Jessie J)
California Bearz (California Gurls - Katy Perry)
Only Bear (Only Girl - Rihanna)
Where Is The Bear? (Where Is The Love? - Black Eyed Peas)
OMB (OMG - Usher)
The Bear Who Murdered Love (The Boy Who Murdered Love - Diana Vickers)
Guns And Bears (Guns And Horses - Ellie Goulding)
Bear Bear Bear (Blah Blah Blah - Ke$ha)

And the list just goes on and on and on...

Coment if you have any more Bear-related songs for us to be singing!

No comments:

Post a Comment