.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Saturday 5 February 2011

Audition!

Had a great time today with Mexx and The Halester auditioning for the Young Musician's Competition. We didn't get through, but ho-hum, we gave it our best shot and had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. hahahahhahah judith: but we thought, ho hum, stop feeling sorry for ourselves, we dug a hole and stayed there :P
    the auditioners obviously have no taste in music! :)
    see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *the judges have no taste in music
    oops sos

    ReplyDelete