.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Thursday 3 February 2011

Speed Stacking

Today in form time, Master's form and others were doing speed stacking (for those who don't know what speed stacking is, it is just where you have cups and you have to stack them up in various formations). When it was Master's turn, being the kungfu master Master is, they parted way for her to get through. Master unfortunately didn't do too well, but still they all cheered (?) and said it was because Master was too fast for the cups!!! Some of thosedudesare very strange! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment