.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Saturday 5 February 2011

NEW!!! Graeme Watch

Move over, Bird Watch...
...make way for...wait for it...Graeme Watch!
What does everybody think of the idea of having a Graeme Watch Corner?
For those who don't know who Graeme is, well, Graeme is a sixth former at Nasha Academy, who Ruby, ANT and I are obssessed with! He is a really cool dude, who we are sometimes lucky enough to see walking around the Academy.
Please leave your thoughts by ticking one of the boxes below this post. Thanks a gerbillion, I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment