.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 October 2013

What's App-ening Wednesday? #6: My Horse

Hey peeps! Speaking of hay, today we're talking about My Horse!
After hearing ArwaChihuahua and Wicks talking about it, I thought I'd give it a go.


It's pretty much exactly what it says it is on the tin. You get a virtual horse to look after. This includes many tasks, including feeding, cleaning, entering competitions etc. I must admit that it's a nice game, but it's not something that I go back to very often (I'm probably not their target demographic anyway).

If you're interested, you can check out their website:
http://www.naturalmotion.com/my-horse/

Note: The views and opinions presented in this post are purely our own. This segment is only meant to be for fun and was not intended to promote particular products.

No comments:

Post a Comment