.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 October 2013

What's App-ening Wednesday? #5: Modern Girl

Hello there! This week, I've got a review for y'all on Modern Girl.


Now, if you remember ANT's review on Top Girl, this game is by the same creators and is pretty much the exact same concept. When asked ANT said, "This is exactly the same as Top Girl, but instead everything's purple." Personally, I don't completely agree with this as there are some improvements in Modern Girl. I find that the graphics are better and the boyfriend doesn't follow you around everywhere.

Apart from that, the chat-up lines are as good as they are in Top Girl.

If that sounds appealing to you, check out their website:
http://www.crowdstar.com/games/modern_girl

Note: The views and opinions presented in this post are purely our own. This segment is only meant to be for fun and was not intended to promote particular products.

No comments:

Post a Comment