.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 October 2013

What's App-ening Wednesday? #4: Pocket Warwick

This week's guest reviewer is the wonderful Wicks! Here's what she had to say about the app 'Pocket Warwick':

Being a big Warwick Davis fan (you mean you aren't?!), I eagerly downloaded this free app and set to work coaching my little Warwick to stardom. Caring for him, completing missions and feeding him multiple roast dinners. Unfortunately, to complete said missions and feed your Warwick, you need to spend money. Money which takes quite a few missions to earn. This meant that before too long, Warwick was living in poverty.

My enthusiasm waned and I left him to his own devices for a day. When I returned, I found Warwick saddened and dressed in a grimy dressing gown. All bars at zero and I was only gone for a day?! *sigh* So needy.

Spending more money to get him back into shape, then forgetting about him, repeat, repeat, repeat,- and I was skint. Sorry Warwick - A-list? Unlikely!

4/12 stars
- Fun at first, but any neglect and woe betide you!

Note: The views and opinions presented in this post are purely our own. This segment is only meant to be for fun and was not intended to promote particular products.

No comments:

Post a Comment