.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 October 2013

What's App-ening Wednesday? #3: Magic Piano

Today's hilarious review comes from Wadz! Take a look:


Smule. Many thoughts come to mind if the faintly German-sounding company is ever mentioned to me. Accomplishment, determination and pride. However words such as annoyance, confusion and table-flip also spring into mind. Today’s review will be about none other than the app Magic Piano. From Britney’s “Stronger” to Beethoven’s “Moonlight Sonata”, people all around the world take up the hobby of climbing through these ranks of ebony and ivory. And for what? Grade eight on piano? I think not. But in all seriousness, this app helps you with one thing, the art of time killing. And honestly, this game is mind-blowingly addictive. Which really confuses me because Apple doesn't seem to register that you are supposed to use 4 fingers at once at some points and closes the game, just for you. Making you start all over again after your “masterpiece”. Thanks Steve. That and the fact if you play on an iPhone and not an iPad, your thumbs may as well belong to an alpha male Silverback. Nevertheless, 4/5.

Note: The views and opinions presented in this post are purely our own. This segment is only meant to be for fun and was not intended to promote particular products.

No comments:

Post a Comment