.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 27 October 2013

Weekly News Round-Up #38: 20/10/2013

Hello, hello, hello! Welcome to an on-time edition of Weekly News Round-Up! This week has been semi-relaxed...actually I take that back, now that I think about it...

Monday breaktime saw our dearest ANT ranting about a craft fair that she had been to the previous day. She made sure to point out that she very much dislikes browsing, being the sort of person who goes into a store, gets what they need and then makes a bee-line for the exit.

After ANT went home for lunch, Ruby, ArwaChihuahua and Master had a fabulous game of 'Guess the Skittle Flavour' (Ruby had a pack of 'Confused Skittles' and we took turns at guessing what flavour it was meant to be). Until this little game, I'd never heard of blue rasperry or melon berry before (I even did a little research on it just now). How interesting. I bet ol' ANT is regretting going home now ;)

In other lunchtime news, ConscienceSarah gave us all a sneak preview of her new story. I'm not sure how much I'm allowed to reveal, but we'll keep you posted.

Wednesday afternoon was an interesting one. Thankfully, Mr Ian Bory was able to provide a reference for Wicks and ArwaChihuahua's project. Meanwhile, the rest of the afternoon was spent on badminton. Even though we spent much time on the courts, we also spent time observing other players. An individual that surprised us was CatMole. There was a particular point when he was trying to take his coat off, but he was still playing. Somehow he managed to inch it off inbetween hits.

This week has also been one of birthdays! On Thursday it was Wadz's big day and Friday was DisneyLover Molly's! Hope you both had a good time :D

Friday lunchtime was also rather eventul. We discussed computer games, such as Minecraft, Sims, and those cooking and dress-up games. For once, ANT decided not to argue about which, out of Minecraft and Sims, she thought was better.

And to end a great week, ArwaChihuahua aimed food at Wicks' mouth. We have video proof that ArwaChihuahua scored at least once ;p

Until next week, have a good one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment