.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 October 2013

What's App-ening Wednesday? #7: Marvel's the Avengers: A Second Screen Experience

Yo wassup peeps! Today we're gonna be talking a little about the Avengers app, which goes alongside the Blu-ray version of The Avengers.

I absolutely love Marvel and The Avengers is just one of my favourite films, so when I found out about this app, I naturally went and downloaded it.


Personally, I think this app is just awesome! The interface is very S.H.I.E.L.D. and it makes you feel like you're in the control room on the helicarrier.
As for the actual content, they've got character files, which contain various elements such as videos, close-ups of weapons, and other 'confidential' information. There's also an interesting-looking timeline, which I haven't explored in too much detail yet.
Even though the app is meant to be connected with the Blu-ray version of the film, I don't ever use that function.

Overall, I love the feel of the app and it's great fun going through S.H.I.E.L.D.'s top secret folders.

For more information, visit the website:
http://marvel.com/news/story/19455/download_marvels_the_avengers_second_screen_app

Note: The views and opinions presented in this post are purely our own. This segment is only meant to be for fun and was not intended to promote particular products.

No comments:

Post a Comment