.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Saturday 5 January 2013

Twelve Days of Christmas: Day 11


On the eleventh day of Christmas, the Gerbils sent to me...
Eleven people ‘leafed’,
Ten Christmas fairs,
Nine Zombie games,
Eight weight experiments,
Seven people ‘witched’,
Six soul sanders,
Five Salt ‘N’ Shakes,
Four silent protests,
Three new readers (Wicks, ConscienceSarah & DisneyLoverMolly),
Two soy sauce dares, and
A Boccia discussion at lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment