.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Sunday 27 January 2013

Weekly News Round-Up #16: 20/01/2013

So, what's been going on this week, I hear you ask...

Now before we start, I thought I'd mention that I have been making very good use of the Blog Book (y'know, the one that Wicks got me for Xmas. It's like a log book, but for the blog). I must admit that it is most handy ;p

Well, this week we have had quite a bit of snow, starting from Monday, it had a bit of a rest during the middle of the week but then it started snowing again on Friday. In fact, it is snowing as I write this :) But still, we have not had a snow day yet. However, that doesn't mean it stopped people from getting up to various antics. The other morning before school, Master stopped KrazyK (ANT's bro) and his gang throwing snowballs at the side of the school building. Why, I hear you ask, I have not the foggiest of ideas (not the best weather reference, but hey).

On Tuesday, Wicks, ArwaChihuahua and Master discussed what Wicks would like for her birthday. They came to the conclusion that anything from a patisserie would be fine.

Also, Wicks decided to share with us ArwaChihuahua's personal statement (it happened that they were writing eachother's statements). It must be said that it was most revelatory as it portrayed ArwaChihuahua as secretive on most topics apart from her sexuality.

After PE on that day, ANT accompanied Master to her locker. It chanced on that day that someone had put chewing gum on Master's lock. Naturally, Master was disgusted at the fact that someone had done this, which resulted in her having to wipe it off with a tissue. Meanwhile, ANT found this incident most amusing, stating that it had officially "made her life" (Of course, along with the whole 'yacht' thing).

Wednesday saw the principal giving a very important assembly on a most serious topic: fire. I think it holds a message for all of us that although fire can be a provider of warmth and light, it can also be extremely dangerous.

Onto lighter subjects, ANT and Wadz had a little verbal battle at lunchtime, where ANT asked Wadz if she had read this blog recently. This lead to a full-on argument, which brought up ANT's little 'Evanescence' incident (Instead of saying it as you would normally, ANT pronounced it as [e-va-seen]).

On Thursday, we talked a bit about exam questions. Sometimes they just seem so ridiculous, other times they try to be multi-cutural when naming their characters.

The best thing that happened all week was when we had an hour-long assembly led by this awesome guy who was teaching us how to revise. Always remember, have a revision buddy and learn things in 3's or 5's.

Until next week, have a good one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment