.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Thursday 24 January 2013

Wicks' Week of Quotes: Day 4

"...just excuse me for one moment...yes my lord?!"
- H.W.

Story behind quote:
Wicks and Master discussed the use of the tattoo that all Deatheaters (followers of Voldemort) have. Apparently it can be used to summon other Deatheaters, but the two thought that it was rather unnecessary as they could just ring eachother up on the phone. Then Wicks imagined a Deatheater taking a moment out of their day-to-day life to speak to the Dark Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment