.: Greetings, fellow Gerbils! :.

Greetings, fellow gerbils!
Hey there, it's Gerry here! As you may have gathered, I am a gerbil and this is a blog about my life on this planet. I appear to humans through a machine called the GerbilMaestro, which is an exact copy of my master. I control this machine and most of the time pretend to be my master in front of other humans.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog. Thanks a gerbillion!

Search This Blog

Friday 25 January 2013

Wicks' Week of Quotes: Day 5

"Well, Tom has been doing reasonably well in his 'How to form an evil scheme' class, however could improve..."
- H.W. J.C.

Story behind quote:
Wicks and Master were discussing how sometimes villains in films and books can ruin the whole story as they are just simply not bad enough. For example, Wicks criticised Voldemort as being 'borderline poor' as he makes some pretty big mistakes. This led to them devising a plan for a villain school, where villains can train to be evil. The equivalent of parents' evening could be 'heroes evening', where villains and their respective heroes have a little chat with their subject teachers. This is how they imagined one of their conversations to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment